Friday, February 12, 2010

My name is Samantha Rogers, and welcome to my photo project. I am an amateur photographer, and I have kind of lost my way when it comes to photography. I took classes in collage for three years, and I still love it, but I am just not taking many photos anymore. So I decided to give myself a photo project.


I am going to take at least one photo a day with my digital, and post it here. I will also post one of my past favorites every day. I also plan to give myself an assignment each week for my 35mm film camera, and I will post them each week also. I plan to do this for at least 3 months, then I will see how it goes after that. I hope someone can enjoy this along with me, and don't be afraid to let me know how you feel about the photos, good, or bad.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, Sam! People don't realize that just the simple things we see around us and take for granted can make spectacular art! Not using a digital camera? I still love my Pentax 35mm. It takes much better photos, but what will we do when they stop selling film? I also have a Nikkn D something, but the directions are a pain! A constant learning curve. Have you tried manipulating your photos digitally? Check out my blog at: http://ustercollage.blogspot.com/ and place your blog on the art guild website since you're a member. (+:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using a small digital for the pic a day photos, but my projects are with my film camera.

    ReplyDelete